Tuesday 6 November 2012

Nautical Nonsense








What I Wore:
Shirt: Old Navy
Tank top: Suzy Shier
Cardi: Thrifted (Out of the Past, Hamilton)
Jeans: Old Navy
Socks: ???
Shoes: Blowfish 

I painted my nails in a nautical theme yesterday and of course I had to dress to match today. I got this cardigan last week and have been wanting to wear it since. The buttons have little anchors on them, too cute. Some days are just jean days, today was totally one of those. I have been kind of turned off of them lately, opting for skirts or dresses, but today they just seemed right. We're allowed to wear jeans at work on Mondays and Fridays if we donate $2 to Alzheimer's research. Pretty good deal if you ask me. I love these jeans, they have four buttons at the bottom of each leg giving them a military flair. They're probably my second favourite pair after the ones that have the seams down the middle of the legs. That's about it for today, I hope everything well well with you guys!    

No comments:

Post a Comment