Monday 26 November 2012

Squares Just Wanna Have Fun




What I Wore:
Dress: Thrifted (Talize)
Tights: Clothing swapped
Cardi: Smart Set
Shoes: Spring

This dress was one of my Talize finds from last week. I loved the print, it is really unique and black and white, my favourite haha. I was trying to come up with a clever title involving squares because of the print, but all I could come up with was "Squares Just Want To Have Fun" which is pretty sad. The dress also has a perter pan collar which is awesome because I have been looking for a dress with one for a while. It is kind of hard to see that in the pictures because of the print, but there is a collar I swear. I was also wearing a broach on my sweater, but it kind of got hidden near my arm and didn't show up in the pictures either. There were some comments made about my paring these tights with this dress but I think it works well. It needed a little pop of colour in my opinion. I should direct the person who made the comment towards Rachele's latest post, which pretty mcuh sums up my thoughts today.  

I don't have much to say because I have some super secret fun projects in the works right now. I am not quite ready to update just yet, but stay tuned for a post sometime this week, yay!  

2 comments:

  1. Wow Hope, judging by Rachele's post that you liked to I can only assume this person is a giant frass. Way to keep your chin up! Wear what you want. Also, it's purple with a neutral patterned dress. That's so in, very Blaire Waldorf (but better ofcourse). http://www.collegefashion.net/fashion-tips/how-to-dress-like-blair-waldorf/

    Also, can't wait for the new projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, frass! I need to use that word more often. They aren't that bad, but their attitude towards body image is unhealthy and skewed and gets on my nerves. They could learn a few things from reading Rachele's blog. I am going to be honest and say I had no idea who Blair Waldorf was until I went to the link. I never watched Gossip Girl. But yes, she does wear a lot of colourful tights with neutral dresses or prints. Very chic, I like her look. I am excited for the projects too!

      Delete