Friday 14 June 2013

Vintage Stars











What I Wore:
Shirt: Made by me (Simplicity 1692)
Skirt: Smart Set
Shoes: Payless 
Belt: Bealls

This shirt didn't turn out as awesomely as I wanted it to, but I love the print and the buttons on the shoulders so I am trying to make it work. It's also deliciously vintage in style and goes really well with my lovely saddle shoes. Yes I said deliciously vintage, it seemed right. I was just looking at the  pattern online to put the link on here and I noticed that my hair is kind of the same as the woman wearing the shirt I made on the cover, oops! That's kind of funny, what a weird coincidence. Please excuse the wrinkles, I wore this to work and it was a very busy day so I got a little disheveled. I am still happy that I went through the trouble of getting them when we were in Florida because I wear them all the time and they are comfortable for work.

Not much going on today and not much else to say. I am really looking forward to a day off tomorrow because this has been a pretty craaazy week. I hope you are all having a wonderful Friday!

2 comments:

  1. I also have those payless saddle shoes! I love them but they pinch my toes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me sad because they are so cute and versatile. I am happy mine fit, I usually have tricky feet to fit, and I ordered them online without trying them on first since they don't have them at Payless in Canada.

    ReplyDelete