Monday 17 June 2013

Bunnies, Mushrooms and Birdies

















What I Wore:
Dress: Made by me (no pattern)
Belt: From my sister
Socks: Christmas present from a few years ago
Shoes: c/o B.A.I.T via Cut Out + Keep

I am really excited to be able to wear this dress without a sweater because the print is so cute and I love to show it off! The fabric is also 100% cotton and super soft and a nice weight for summer (although it will transition into fall nicely too). I am also happy that these socks matched the red of the dress because I really wanted to wear the two together. It's kind of a hard red to match and if they didn't match it would have looked off.

Last night we saw Man of Steel and it was pretty darn good. Usually I am excited for superhero movies, but there have been so many Superman ones it is kind of old hat and that's why I wasn't that into seeing it. the movie didn't even really cross my radar in fact, but some friends of ours kind of talked us into it and it was well worth it. There were a few rushed parts near the end where parts of the story were kind of squeezed in, but the  majority of the plot, the acting, and the cinematography was pretty amazing. I definitely recommend it if you are looking for a good movie to see this week. Not much else going on around here, I hope you are all having a happy Monday so far.

P.S. I am not sure why these pictures look blurry on here, when I was editing them on my computer they looked fine but as soon as I uploaded them on here they got blurry. I have to use an image re-sizer because you can only put a certain size of pictures up without them taking up too much space on your blog account, and I am wondering if this is messing with the quality a bit. Anyway, I apologize for the slight blurriness. If you want to see slightly better versions check out my tumblr blog.

4 comments:

  1. you can just go ahead and make me a dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is just too cute! Actually the whole outfit. And you! argh! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, maybe one day Sarah. We do live relatively close to each other, that makes it easier lol.

    ReplyDelete