Thursday 6 June 2013

One Year Blogoversary Top 10

This is actually a picture from my birthday, I did not make a cake to celebrate my blog birthday!

In honour of my one year blogoversary this week I thought it would be fun to do a top ten of my favourite outfits over the last year. I cannot believe it has been a whole year already, and what a year it's been. My style has definitely changed (for the better I think), I am actually wearing the clothes that I want to wear now. I am kind of embarrassed to look at some of those earlier posts to be honest, what was I thinking?! I think my photography has improved a bit too, the natural lighting and outdoor shots make a huge difference. I am glad that I have stuck to my New Year's goal of taking more outdoor photos, it really is a lot of fun. Adding more of my sewing projects on here has also been great, I like sharing what I am working on with other people.

When I started this little blog  I had no intentions for it to turn into a body positive fat acceptance blog but I am so glad that it has. I have "met " a lot of really cool people through that movement and it has helped me become a better person. There have been some hard time too of course, no year is safe from at least a little heart ache, but this blog has helped me get through the rough times. Thank you to all of my readers new and old who have stuck it out with me, here's to another year at least!

Without further ado here are my top 10 outfits from the last year:

10.

9. 
                                  
 8.
7.
6. 
5. 
4. 
                                   
3. 
 2.
1.

It was hard to pick only 10, I had to veto a couple, but I am pretty happy with my choices. These aren't the most commented on outfits or anything, just the ones I liked the best. I picked Capoting Around as first because that the was the most fun to photograph. It was one of my first outdoor shoots and it was really enjoyable. There is a decent mix of old and new here, and you can see the style progression I think. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I have and  I hope you stick around for more fun in the future!

Colin wanted to contribut too so he said I shoul dmake you watch this happy birthday video. It's pretty funny.


7 comments:

  1. I love that you have such a clearly defined style! Happy Blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Versary of the Bloggary nature! Keep it up! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a whole year! I look forward to seeing more of your awesome outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, I look forward to sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I definitely have a better idea if what I like now, and all the pieces seem to fit together (in a rough and tumble sort of way anyway haha!).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woooow1 Congrats to you. Happy anniversary to your blog. :D <3. Hope you'll find time also to visit my blog www.supereirene.blogspot.com I just started this year :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! Good luck in your blog endeavors, hopefully you'll make it to a year too!

    ReplyDelete