Friday 15 March 2013

Silver Sequins & A Good Day












What I Wore:
Shirt: Target
Sweater: Winners
Jeans: Zellers
Shoes: Zellers
Hair Bow: Shoppers  

This will be the last time that you see these jeans (at least this incarnation of them) on this blog because after I took these pictures they ripped in an irreparable place. However, I am planning on picking the seams apart and making a pattern from them so I can make another similar pair! I already have some awesome polka dot fabric that I want to use for the first set. I am pretty excited because as I have mentioned before it is really hard for me to find pants that fit, and I don't have the space to draft patterns but I can certainly trace one out decently enough. Why I didn't think of doing this before is beyond me. It might be a while before I actually get to work on the pants since I have some other projects on the go and waiting on the shelf, but it will definitely happen at some point in the near future.

Today is shaping up to be a pretty great day. I am going to meet a friend at her work and tour around the place and then we are going out to lunch at one of my favourite vegetarian restaurants Affinity. Tonight Colin, my sister and I are going to see Kate Nash in Toronto!!!! I am soooooo excited for this. I have been listening to her music for a few years now and have been waiting eagerly for her to come to Canada. If you haven't heard any of her songs you should check this one out. I hope your days are going to be as awesome as mine is shaping up to be. Happy Friday everyone!

P.S. If you follow me through Google I thought you guys should know that Google announced they are going to be discontinuing Google Reader in July. This means that I won't have followers through Google Friend Connect anymore. If you want to continue reading (and I hope that you do) you can find me on bloglovin' or tumblr (I post my outfits there and link back to the post on here).  

No comments:

Post a Comment