Friday 5 April 2013

April Sew-Along Update I






Sorry for the day late update but this project has been giving me some problems. So this is where I am with this at this point in the game. I have all my pieces cut out, and let me tell you that was really interesting. I have never ever seen a pattern that tells you to cut something out like that first picture shows. It was really weird, you had to have two folds and have the salvages meeting in the middle. It was really awkward to lay out and I had quite the time of it. This fabric has been mildly nightmarish to work with too, it's all slippery and pulls, and I am currently attempting to finish the seams before I start sewing the pieces together. It isn't going that smoothly so far, I might have to get new needles for my serger. I'll see how things go over the next week and keep you guys posted!  

No comments:

Post a Comment