Friday 20 July 2012

Bows Ahoy


What I Wore:
Caedi: Reitman's
Shirt: Jacob
Pants: Zellers
Shoes: Spring
Headband: Shoppers

It was a bow abundant day today apparently. It was one of those mornings where I looked in my closet and could not decide what to wear. But I saw this shirt and thought I hadn't worn it in a while, so why not. Of course I had to wear a bow in my hair like the ladies on my shirt, and the shoes just kind of snuck in there. Too many bows, I think not.

There was much rejoicing today as I have completed and mailed my final research project for school! I tried to do some jumping shots in celebration, they were super fun to take pictures of but my face looked really weird in all of them.  I will try those again at some point. It dawned on me today me that that was the last major project I will most likely ever do for school as I don't plan on going back any time soon (maybe in the distant future, but that's a big maybe). That's a pretty big milestone, I guess I have to start being a grown up soon, blagh.

It's a big weekend here in Halifax, the Tall Ships are in! I definitely plan on going down and taking at look at them over the weekend. Of course I also plan on taking a lot of pictures. I could have gone after work today but I had to go and mail my research project. Anyway, it is shaping up to be a great weekend, I hope you all have fun too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment