Wednesday 1 May 2013

Colour Mixing

*This was supposed to go up on Friday but didn't for some reason and I just noticed now! the post at 10am will make more sense if you read this one first*

 Hamming things up. Haven't done this in a while.





 I was sad because my gum fell on the floor.



 Nice detail shot.  I love how the colours and patterns look together! Please excuse my slightly messy hair.

What I Wore:
Dress: Old Navy
Cardi: Thrifted
Tights: Ardene
Shoes: Ardene
Belt: Ardene

Wow, apparently I was wearing a ridiculous amount of stuff from Ardene's this day. Sometimes I don;t really think about where stuff came from until I type up my outfit posts afterwards. I have really been digging this printed denim trend (I normally don't follow trends intentionally, but I can totally get behind this one) and I love this dress I got from Old Navy. It kind of reminds me of this look from Kaylah over at The Dainty Squid. I love her style sooo much, she always looks great. 

Today (Friday since this didn't go up as scheduled) I am going to the Creative Festival with my aunt and my sister, so that is going to be pretty sweet. Lots of crafty things to look at, it will be a feast for the eyes and the mind. I'll tell you all about it next week. Happy Friday!  

2 comments: