Wednesday 19 December 2012

Metal Birds









What I Wore:
Shirt: JAcob
Jacket: Zellers
Skirt: Smart Set
Belt: Fairweather
Socks: ???

I wore this to visit a find from school in Toronto today. We just hung out, had some coffee and did some shopping. We went to the Black Market which is one of my favourite vintage/thrift stores in Toronto. I always find something good there. It has been a while since I have been in, and I was happy to see that not much has changed since the last time. I got a couple dresses, one which I am going to alter a little before I wear it. I'll probably do a before/after thing with it, although I am not planning a major change. Everything was on sale so it was hard not to buy something. I thought I was done all my Christmas stuff as of last night when I finished making Colin's present, but I found a good deal on some things and I ended up buying one last present. So now I am officially done, yay! I liked making presents for people this year and I think I will try to make more (and buy less) in the future. 

As I was walking around town I took a few pictures and I thought I would share them here, so here you go.










4 comments:

  1. Love how this skirt looks on you Hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just got to see this post, some awesome pictures!! We should have taken some more!! It was great seeing you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Madeline! Yeah, we should have done a photoshoot haha! Next time. I had fun, we should do another visit soon :)

      Delete