Wednesday 24 October 2012

Ruffles and Dots

     





What I Wore:
Dress: Zellers
Sweater: Zellers
Tights: Walmart
Shoes: Blowfish
Broach: Handmade somewhere in NS
Size: 14

Yay! It's link up time again! Well, it's actually tomorrow but I normally don't post on Thursdays so I usually do it a day ahead. I encourage you to check out Rachele's  blog tomorrow for some lovely ladies (and a very few gents, there need to be more dudes participating in this) who are also participating in I'm Proud Of My Size. It would be awesome if new people joined up every week and kept on spreading the word, this is such a great project to be part of.   


I would also like to introduce you to my friend Heather's Etsy shop! She just started it a few weeks ago and she makes the cutest purses and clutches ever! Yay exclamation points! I met Heather when I was studying Costume Studies at Dalhousie. She has a great eye for detail and is an amazing seamstress (totally outdoes me, haha). If you are thinking of purchasing one of her bags you will not be disappointed, you have the Hope guarantee. I have been eyeing the Victorian Foldover Purse to add to my collection.

                                                                     Victorian Foldover Purse

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete