Sunday 31 March 2013

How To Be A Fat Bitch e-course Week #6

Discussion

If you had to name your VBO, what would you call it? I think I would name mine Ms. Jiggly N. Fluffy, Master of Sexy and Spandex. Because she likes spandex. Your turn!

Squishy "Not A Baby But Still Awesome" McGee 

Assignment

Stand in front of a mirror and come to terms and get to know your VBO. Talk to it, tell it why you love it, sing it a song, tell it it's sexy, touch it, etc. Do this once or until you have happy feelings about your belly. Blog it, Instagram it, Tweet it (#fatbitchecourse, #nearsightedowl), etc. and share it in the comments below.

A Letter To My VBO

Oh VBO, 
in the past I haven't been very kind to you and I think I need to apologize to you for that.
I used to stare at you in the mirror, think mean thoughts about you and call you names.
I didn't think you were very attractive and wished you away on several occasions.
I would hate it when people would mistake you for being a baby and not just fat.
To be perfectly honest you used to be the stuff of nightmares. 
But lately things have changed. Lately I don't hate you so much. 
Lately I have grown to accept you, appreciate you, even love you. 
And do you know why?
Because you are a part of me.
You are what makes me special.
You are what makes me beautiful.
You are what makes me me. 
And I love you for that. 
So thank you VBO for helping me learn to accept and love you, 
and in turn accept and love myself.
I hope we can put our hateful relationship behind us and have a long and happy life together.

Yours always,

Hope  
 

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Really good take on the discussion! :) xx

    ReplyDelete