Monday 25 March 2013

Wild Horses














What I Wore:
Dress: Made by yours truly
Cardi: thrifted
Tights: Ardene
Shoes: Payless (online)
Bow: Shoppers

I have to apologize because I have been neglecting my blog since last Wednesday. I worked a lot more than usual last week, and I picked up an extra 8 hours shift, and it was a huge sale and I felt like I was going a mile a minute and had no time to do anything extra. I felt as busy and stretched out as that sentence actually. I really intended to do outfit posts everyday and have a sew-along update and a final assignment post for the Fat Bitch e-course, but it just didn't happen. Sorry for the late post today too, I kind of forgot about it yesterday and I really just needed a day to myself to relax. But, I am back now and I should have some more time this week to catch up and do my regular posting.

I wore this outfit to work last week during the ridiculously busy sale (hence the awful wrinkles, awkward). I was so run off my feet that I spent most of the time without a sweater on, so I decided to post some pictures without a cardigan for a change. I don't know why I never thought to pair this cardigan with this dress because it matches really well. I bought the cardigan a while ago, and before this I only wore it once. It's kind of a shame because it is really soft and comfortable, it just doesn't go with a lot of my clothes. It is also kind of an awkward length, I generally prefer my sweaters to be a wee bit shorter. In my last closet purge I was even contemplating donating it because I hardly wear it. I am really glad I didn't get rid of it though because now that I have found this pairing I think I should try and see what other things it looks good with. I am really trying to work on making more creative pairings and I think that I have been doing a pretty good job lately.     

No comments:

Post a Comment