Wednesday 4 December 2013

Bunny's First Booties








What I Wore:
Dress: Made by me (Simplicity 2403)
Cardi: Thrifted
Tights: Joe Fresh
Socks: Ardene
Boots: LeBunny Bleu 

The title of the post might have mislead you. I did not in fact put booties on Luna (that would be awesome but she would never let me), but I am wearing booties from a store called Le Bunny Bleu. See what I did there? *Marx Brothers eyebrow waggle* I am feeling really cheeky right now, not sure why. Anyway, Le Bunny Bleu had a great sale two weeks ago and I had to snatch these babies up. I think I would cinsider these my first pair of booties since I was a baby, haha! I bought another pair of shoes from Le Bunny Bleu in October, but they only had an 8.5 left and I can wear anything from 8.5-10 thanks to my orthotics. I had been eyeing them for a while so I snatched them up but sadly they are a little narrow in the toe and I can only wear them if I am not going to be walking a lot. Yup, I have a lot of weird issues buying shoes. Luckily these ones fit really well and are super comfy, they will be getting a lot of use on clear winter days.

The days are ticking down and we are getting closer and closer to the move. Most of our stuff is packed up and the house is in a ridiculous state of disarray. I cannot wait until Sunday when we are done moving and I can spend the day swapping my old clothes for some new ones. 3 days to go!

2 comments:

  1. I really love those shoes! I would have bought them if they remotely fit, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, they are super comfy and pretty awesome :)

    ReplyDelete