Wednesday 28 August 2013

Collingwood Pier






What I Wore:
Shirt: Vintage (my mum's)
Cardi: Smart Set
Shorts: Old Navy
Headscarf: thrifted
Bag: Black Market (Halifax)
Shoes: B.A.I.T via Cut Out + Keep

This is my cottage casual look. I was rocking shorts in the day with a sweater at night for most of the week. The first couple days up there were a bit chilly so I stuck to pants, but after Wednesday the sun came out and it was glorious. I wore this to go and see the Tall Ships come in to Collingwood (which is about an hour away from my aunt's cottage). The Tall Ships seem to be popping up a lot  in the last year, but they are pretty neat so I am glad I got to see them in a few different settings. The life preserver shirt seemed to fit nicely with the boating theme. Nautical never fails me.








I am really glad I had a week away, life has been crazy lately and I needed a break from the real world. I got to visit my family and my grandparents and hang out with cousins and laze about on the beach. Can't ask for more really. Unfortunately the crazy started as soon as I got back home again, but what can you do? If this doesn't make a whole lot of sense it's because I am sick at the moment. I am tired of sitting and doing nothing though so I decided to type up my couple of posts from the cottage. Expect a couple more over the course of the week.  
   

No comments:

Post a Comment