Wednesday 25 July 2012

Belted Bliss








What I Wore:
Shirt: Zellers
Skirt: Smart Set
Shoes: Some store in Burlington Mall
Belt: Thrifted
Necklace: Hopewell rocks in New Brunswick

Yesterday it was super windy and storming in Shelburne and my finger got slammed in the door at the museum. It got all swollen and puffy, I bruise like a peach. It is making it rather hard to type to be honest. Other than that there is nothing new around here, busy with work and site visits. We only have one more photography visit left this summer. I can't believe this summer has gone by so quickly! Only three full weeks left of my placement, yikes. I definitely need to buckle down on job hunting. Ha, get it buckle down, I'm wearing a belt...hurrr bad joke.

I have a confession to make, I am addicted to Pokemon. I never really cared for the show as a child, and I used to babysit this kid who would force me to watch episodes with him. I think I have issues with not seeing shows from the beginning But a few weeks ago Colin decided to re-watch the show and I have really gotten into it. The stories are really heartwarming, and the Pokemon are really cute. I have also started paying the Gameboy colour game and it is really addicting.


2 comments:

  1. HOPE!! WHY WOULD YOU BRING UP POKEMON WHEN I AM TRYING TO FINISH MY PAPER!!1111!!!! Also hope your finger feels better, ouch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because it is amazing and cooler than research projects! And thanks, it is healing, but it is going to take a while I think.

      Delete