Wednesday 4 July 2012

Stripetastic



Horizontal stripes


Diagonal stripes


Say what?!


New earrings

What I Wore:
Shirt: Winners
Pants: Zellers
Shoes: ??? somewhere in Burlington Mall
Earrings: Suzy Shear

These pants are perfect for warmer weather. They are super light weight and comfortable. I wore them in early spring when I first got them and let me tell you that was a poor choice, it was a little breezy. But for a day like today they're perfect. The earrings I just bought match this shirt quite well, I was surprised that they went with anything that I owned since I bought them on a bit of a whim.

Somehow I forgot to mention that last Friday I finally went to see Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter. I can't believe I did not blog about it before because it was amazing. The cinematics were incredible. I was really happy to see that the costumes were very accurate except for this chick's pants. They even had them wearing real bow ties because one side was a point and one side was flat, I was impressed. Some of the story line was altered from the novel, which did bother me a little bit. The screenplay was written by the author of the book though, which always make them stick closer to the original plot. Overall it was fantastic and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is up for some thrills, laughs and good old fashioned entertainment.  

2 comments: