Thursday 3 January 2013

Holiday Roundup



What I Wore (Dec. 25th):
Sweater Dress: Thrifted (Black Market)
Leggings: Suzy Shier
Socks: Ardene
Belt: Fairweather

What I Wore (Dec. 26th):
Dress: Thrifted (Guy's Fenchys)
Sweater: Thrifted (Talize)
Tights: Walmart
Socks: Spring
Belt: Reitman's 

So I intended to do an outfit picture for each day of the holidays, but it was just so hectic I didn't get a chance to take more than the ones from the 24th and these two sets. I even meant to do New Years, but obviously that did not happen. We had a great time this year and we were booked every single day from the 22nd until the 2nd. Some days we even had two or three things to do, it was pretty crazy. I got to see most of my family, my friends that were home from school, and most of Colin's family too. Some things had to get re-arranged, but it all worked out in the end. 

Even though I had a lot of fun seeing everyone, I am introvert at heart and I am really glad to be back into a routine and have some time to myself. The holidays can be really draining when all you want to do is sit on your butt and read a book or watch t.v. Sometimes I think it is hard for people to understand this. It doesn't mean I don't want to hang out with them, it just means I need a break every once and a while to re-charge. 

I have been cooking up a lot of fun stuff for the next few months on the blog. I have been working on a few New Year's resolutions that I want to share on here within the next few days. I also have some projects in the works (now that I have time to work on them) that I am really excited about. So please stick around if you are ready for some more fun!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Black Market sweater dress!

    Yup, the holidays can be draining, sometimes it's hard to find the polite way to say "I want to hang out with you, but only for a little while."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it is super warm and comfy :)

      It really is tough. Especially when most of these people are only in the city once a year. I wish it could be spaced out better. Oh well, it was still fun. I hope you had a happy holiday!

      Delete