Monday 28 January 2013

Starry Starry Night










What I Wore:
Sweatshirt: Winners
Shirt: Zellers
Skirt: Smart Set
Tights: Old Navy
Boots: Sears (Hot Paws)

I am pretty mad for this sweatshirt. I am not normally one for sweatshirts, but I saw this at Winners when I was shopping with my sister last weekend and it had to be mine. I like to call it the "crazy" sweater because it does look a little crazy and it isn't what I normally go for. This story sounds a little bit like my last post, but it was just coincidence that I wore two of those "must own" items in a row. This find was particularly lucky because it was the only one in my size and in that colour (there were a couple a size up with gold sequins, but I like the silver way more). I was a little worried it wouldn't fit because it looked a bit small on the hanger, but I tried it on and it fit perfectly! It was exciting as that doesn't often happen to me, it was meant to be. I really like the pairing of the blue tights, grey skirt, and black/silver sweater. Plus the silver in the boots just kind of ties it all together. These are actually my heavy duty winter boots (it was snowing and cold that day) but I liked them with the rest of the outfit.

 As of Friday morning I wasn't sure if I would be able to do my super special secret post during the week that I was away because there wasn't any snow. But as luck would have it, it snowed most of Friday afternoon and evening and I was able to get some great outdoor shots! I have edited them (they look great) and I am working on writing up the post to go with the pictures, and I am really excited to share that with you the first week of February. Are you excited yet?

P.S. This was supposed to be up at 9am but I scheduled it for Tuesday by accident, whoops. I didn't realise it but this is my 100th post, so happy 100 blog posts!!!!

2 comments: