Tuesday 15 January 2013

Prep School Chic




What I Wore:
Blazer: Zellers
Shirt: Winners
Tank: Suzy Shier
Pants: Zellers
Shoes: Spring

I absolutely love this blazer. It makes me feel like I am a student at a private school or that I should be sailing the ocean on a schooner or something. I took a picture where I was doing a salute, but it looked silly so I decided to omit it this time. Where the decal is there is actually a little pocket and I think it would be cool to put a pocket square in there, alas I do not own any. I should have stolen one from Colin, maybe next time. 

I apologize for my absence over the last few days. I was really sick with a bad cold all of last week and I only had enough of a stockpile built up to do two posts. But I am glad that I have started doing that and was able to at least do those posts or else there would have been zero posts last week. So far things have been going really well with me pre-planning posts and scheduling them etc. I am really proud of my progress actually, my blog has grown a lot since I started it in the summer, so woot! Thanks to everyone who actually reads this, you have helped make the last few months really great. 

2 comments:

  1. Fun outfit! I miss Zellers. And congratulations on the blogging success! This is one I always check - I love your outfits and love that you shop at Canadian stores I can find :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I miss Zellers too, as you have probably guessed a lot of my clothes came from there. That, Smart Set and thrifting. Thank you for reading, I am glad someone is haha. It makes posting that much more fun.

      Delete