Wednesday 8 August 2012

Shorts!








What I Wore:
Shirt: Zellers
Shorts: Thrifted
Shoes: Zellers
Necklace: Random mall store
Size: 14

It is link-up time again! For anyone who hasn't been following this series you should trot on over to the lovely Rachel's blog at The Nearsighted Owl. This has been a great way for me to enter into the world of blogging and I really look forward to participating in this every week. I will be sad to see the end of it. 

You heard and saw it right people, I was wearing shorts today. I actually own three pairs of shorts, but somehow they have not made it on to the blog until now. I guess I usually reserve them for the weekend, and I hardly ever do posts on the weekend. The other pairs are actually a little shorter than these ones, how risque. They may or may not make an appearance on here before the summer is out.

We did our last site visit for work today, I cannot believe how quickly this summer has gone. Only one full week left! I have really enjoyed being back in Halifax, working with great people and artifacts, and seeing old friends. I don't really want to move back to Ontario, but there is no work out here right now. There are pros and cons to living in both places really, it isn't so bad, I just love the atmosphere out here. The next few weeks will be full of making travel arrangements, packing, and having some final (for now) hang outs. I hope to come back to the East Coast as often as possible in the future, who knows I may call it home for reals one day. 






2 comments:

  1. I love that necklace!

    Amanda Rose
    http;//sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I had my eye on it for quite some time before I broke down and bought it. I am so glad I did, I love cameos.

    ReplyDelete