Tuesday 14 August 2012

Patches and Button Flies



I'm wearing shorts again!


Peephole back, love it. 

What I Wore:
Shirt: Suzy Shier
Tank: Suzy Shier
Shorts: The Gap
Shoes: Spring 

I need to stop listening to the weather station. Yesterday it said it was going to be nice and cool so I wore pants and a medium weight shirt. Of course it was disgustingly warm and humid. I was too hot to take outfit pictures and changed as soon as I got home. Today it said it was going to be warm so I decided to take precautionary measures and wear shorts and a lightweight shirt. It was relatively cool and I was actually a little chilly at work. It warmed up by the time I got home, but if I could have switched what I wore today with yesterday's clothes it would have been so much better! Stupid weather. Anyway, I am still glad I wore these shorts because I haven't worn them on here yet. I never usually shop at the Gap, but I needed shorts a few years ago and these were on sale. They also have a button fly, and I love the patches (I am a sucker for stripes). It's all about the little details for me.

Lately Colin and I have been really into watching The IT Crowd. If you are even a tiny bit nerdy I guarantee you will love this show, it is a riot! The premise is a woman named Jen somehow lies her way into being the head of an IT department, and she actually knows nothing about computers. She becomes the boss of two nerdy guys named Roy and Moss (or Maurice) and hilarity ensues. The head of the company is also ridiculous and he reminds me of Mr. Peterman from Seinfeld. I really want this shirt from one of the episodes, but I can't seem to find it anywhere on the internets: 

If someone finds it please let me know! 

Anyone else watching anything good lately? 

2 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! The keyhole back and the patches on the shorts are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If I was a ridiculously daring person I would wear the shirt without the tank underneath, but that would probably not be work appropriate and it would also be a little too short (I have a long torso). Thanks for reading :D

      Delete