Monday 1 October 2012

Wicked Work






What I Wore:
Shirt: Suzy Shier
Pants: Mark's Work Warehouse
Shoes: Spring
Necklace: Gift from Colin

First off I would like to say that I full intended on participating in 25 Things Fat People Shouldn't Do this week, I even had a plan to go out and take the pictures on Sunday. But then I got sick, and it was more important to stay home and rest up. Why you ask? Well, it's because I have been keeping a secret for about two weeks now. I got a job! I had the interview about two weeks ago, but I didn't want to mention anything until I actually had a shift. I started today and I wanted to be at the top of my game for my first day. Of course the sickness, and the cat dumping a glass of water on my head at 6am made this nearly impossible. Somehow I still managed to truck on through the day, which was spent reading through a Workers Health and Safety manual and filling out an answer workbook. I haven't told you the best part yet though, I am working in a fabric store! I am actually really excited about this, and I hope that as the days go by I pick up on the job quickly so that I can be a good employee. 

I may be able to fit in the 25 Things Fat People Shouldn't Do post later this week since the posting is open until all the items on the list have been crossed off by Jes. It all depends on how much time I have/how tired I am because I am working a lot this week after not working for a month. I hope you all had just as happy a Monday as I did!  

No comments:

Post a Comment