Saturday 6 October 2012

Keepin' It Brief



I really like this picture for some reason.


What I Wore:
Shirt: H&M
Skirt: Smart Set
Tigths: Clothing Swapped
Belt: Fairweather
Shoes: Ardenes
Size: 14

I really wanted to post this a lot earlier in the day, but we had our internet switched over today and it took longer than expected. We had to set it up on our computers and consoles and finally set up Netflix (which I bought for my parents LAST Christmas) which took some time. Better late than never right? 

I am experiencing a huge case of writer's block right now. Not that I normally have a lot to say anyway, but today there is nothing banging around in my head. All I can say is check out Rachele's blog and hopefully some of you will be as inspired as I am by her words.  


P.S. Happy 50th post! I hope I can keep going for many more to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment