Friday 1 August 2014

Bird On The Wing

 







What I Wore:
Dress: ASOS
Belt: Made by me
Shoes: Thrifted
Sunnies: Ardene
Necklace: Pacific Mall

So it's been about 200 hundred years since I have done a blog post. The usual excuses apply on my end, I have been really busy with work and life etc. I feel like things are supposed to be slowing down, but they just keep getting busier and unfortunately certain things have to be put on the back burner. I haven't been completely lax in my absence though, I have taken a few sets of outfit pictures, so hopefully if I have a bit more free time over the next few weeks I will be able to make some more posts.

I have wanted to take pictures at this spot for a long time but I am never home in the daytime to be able to do so. I had a rare day off today so I thought this would be the perfect time to take advantage of daylight hours. I also thought it would be fun to do some obligatory spinning and jumping shots in my new dress. I am actually really happy with how these turned out, I usually have problems with spinning pictures and jumping ones definitely never turn out, I think it was my lucky day! On top of taking these pictures I also cleaned our apartment, paid rent, got passport applications, found some items for our FanExpo cosplay, and I bought a pair of polka dot jeans which I have wanted for a really long time. I would say it has been pretty successful, and I have another day off tomorrow! What have you lovelies been up to in my absence?

2 comments:

  1. Very cute dress and it's so nice to see you outside! The greens in this photo are stunning <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Taking pictures outside just adds another dimension to oitfit posts. In my ideal world I would do it all the time. Sadly it isn't always possible. Rhe green is so lush, it has been a nice cool and rainy summer here. No complaints on my end :)

    ReplyDelete