Saturday 9 August 2014

S.S. Milkyway






What I Wore:
Shirt: ModCloth
Skirt: Made by me
Shoes: ModCloth
Socks: Target

At the moment I am trying to work through my backlog of outfit pictures. If you follow me on instagram you might have noticed I cut my hair the other day, but we won't get to the new look for a few more posts. For some reason this shirt make me feel like I am a stewardess on a star cruiser, not sure why that's just how it is. I was eyeing it on ModCloth for ages and when it went on sale I had to snatch it up (with a few, maybe too many, other items). I have also been looking for white shoes for a while and I really liked the heart and star cut outs on these ones. Plus they are rubber, which I find entertaining.

Not much else going on around these parts at the moment. I am really looking forward to going on vacation to my aunt's cottage next week. We go once a summer and it is heavenly. I feel like I have been working non-stop for the last two months so this week off is extremely welcome. Now that I will actually have a few minutes to myself I might be able to catch up on blog posts and what not. I make no promises though because a fair amount of time will definitely be spent lounging on the beach in my new fatkini (I will take pictures of that I promise)! Hope you are all having a great summer so far, any exciting plans for vacations/stycations?

5 comments:

  1. Too adorable! I love the creativity of your shoot location too. And of course, the KITTY cameo :3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could sew and have my own skirt like that. It looks wonderful on you!

    I love how the cat snuck into the shoot, very cute!

    amyflyingakite.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Lucy! Clearly I am rubbish at responding to comments though haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really dig that top. Its actually adorable :)

    ReplyDelete