Monday 23 December 2013

Wearing My Heart On My Sleeve





What I Wore:
Shirt: Giant Tiger
Sweater: ASOS Curve
Lady tie: Made by me (McCall's 6795)
Skirt: Made by me (no pattern)
Leggings: Suzy Shier
Socks: Ardene
Shoes: Payless 

I never intended to leave such a hugs gap in between posts, but things have been very crazy since we moved and I haven't had much free time. Luckily I still have a few outfit posts left from the old place, so when I have extra time I will be posting them up here. The holidays are rapidly approaching (3 days ah!), all of my shopping and wrapping is done, but we are still not finished unpacking our apartment. There is not a lot of storage space in our bedroom, and I really can't finish unpacking my clothing and sewing supplies until there is somewhere to put everything, so for now it is a waiting game. I can't wait until we are all done and settled in, moving is very stressful, especially at this time of year. I feel like I have been putting together some really great outfits lately too and it is really frustrating that I have no good photo spot set up. I am hoping once the holidays are over we will have some time to set things up and things will go back to normal.

Wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday season!

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the elbow patches! Best of luck as you finish unpacking - it will be SO satisfying to have it done, I bet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Elbow patches are so sweet, I just added a pair to one of the sweaters I got at the clothing swap. I am looking forward to having some free time to just finish everything up once and for all, it will definitely feel really satisfying to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If love to know when these are on so i can attend

    ReplyDelete