Wednesday 18 December 2013

Clothing Swap @ This Ain't Hollywood

Just over a week after it happened I am finally posting the pictures from the clothing swap. I apologize for the  image quality but it was the day after we moved and I was a bit frazzled and completely forgot my camera and had to use my phone. I also didn't get any pictures of the giant tables in the middle of the room that had the free to swap stuff. Oh well, such is life. Here are the pictures that I did get, enjoy! 



 Clothing racks all set up for the swappers. The tables with the free piles were to the right.

A lot of Jagger


Accessories table


 Make-shift change room

 Haha! 

And my swap haul/a sneak peek of our new living room. I ended up with 3 coats, 6 sweaters, 6 shirts, 3 skirts, 2 dresses, 2 hats, a faux fur stole, a faux fur collar, and whole bunch of broaches. 

In case anyone was wondering all of the left over clothes were donated to a local charity, so this wasn't only a wardrobe revamp but a good cause too. I had such a great time and I can't wait until the next swap (Spring?)! 

2 comments:

  1. Swaps are the best! Me and some of the other Perth Bloggers do it too, and it's a great way to revamp your wardrobe. We donate our unwanted item too, so it all works out! Looks like you got a really good haul!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so much fun and really everyone wins! I bet you get some great stuff at your swaps too. I think I have trouble choosing what to wear sometimes because I want something new and different, but I don't want to be buying new things all the time, so a swap is a good way to refresh my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete