Monday 7 October 2013

Soccer Mom Sweater aka Extra Fancy

As promised some more about my dad's party. It was 70s/80s themed and it was a lot of fun. I forgot my camera battery at home (doi!) but I got a couple pictures of my outfit on my cell phone to share on here. 

 So I look totally drunk here but I swear I wasn't, just trying to get the eye-shadow.

And the whole get-up.

That sweater was a the best find at Talize. I saw it and it was like the clouds parted and I knew it was the one. Colin and I were tasked with bringing my dad to the party and I was a little concerned when I found out later that he was not suspicious in the slightest and thought I just looked "extra fancy." Oh fathers. Anyway, the party was great and there is a ton of left over food that I am thoroughly enjoying, time for lunch!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, thanks Kym! If only I could drive it would be perfect lol!

    ReplyDelete