Tuesday 17 September 2013

Life Lately

Since I have been absent on and off on here for a while I thought I would share some pictures of random things that have happened in my life lately. If you follow me on Tumblr you might have seen a few of these already so I apologize for double exposure haha, bad joke.

Luna thinks she is a book.

Gratuitous selfie time.

 No-Face wants to read my book too. It's called Lirael by Garth Nix and it's very good.

 Kitty snuggles with Sable.

 Kitty brooch, I really have worn it a lot in the last few weeks.

 A bunny just hanging out in the grass on our way back from seeing World's End  last week. More about my thoughts on the movie tomorrow.



4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see World's End, I love Simon Pegg/Nick Frost!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Major Tom likes to sit on book shelves too! Luna is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! Keep you eyes peeled for my thoughts on the movie tomorrow *spoiler alert in it though*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it's a bunny thing? Perfect height for them I guess haha. Thanks! She can be a handful but she sure is cute.

    ReplyDelete