Wednesday 11 September 2013

Pandas At The Toronto Zoo

As you have probably noticed another unintentional hiatus has occurred 'round these parts. This year has been really awful for that so far. Some crazy things have happened that I am not quite ready to talk about (not all bad, not all good), but I will share it all eventually. A couple of friends and I went to the Toronto Zoo last week to see the pandas and it was awesome, so for now please enjoy some pictures from our visit!






















I took an obscene amount of pictures so it was hard to pick just a few to share on here. I was going to break it up into two posts, but then I didn't choose a whole lot and that seemed like it would make too small posts. Anyway, I hope I didn't put too many on here and that you enjoyed them :)

3 comments: