Monday 10 June 2013

Red Dye #5


















What I Wore:
Shirt: Reitmans
Skirt: Made by me
Tights: H&M
Shoes: c/o B.A.I.T via Cut Out + Keep
Hat: Suzy Shier
Brooch: Made by me (from a button)

These pictures were really fun to take, I enjoy taking outfit pictures outside when I get the chance to. Thanks to Colin for being my photographer again (as he is most of the time). A few weeks ago I attempted to dye my hair for the first time, but it didn't really make a huge difference. It's supposed to be a reddy purple, but most of the time it just looks the same. You can kind of tell in these pictures though, must have been the sun shining through my locks. Next time I will try a stronger dye or go to a salon. Does anyone have any tips for dying darker  hair without bleaching the poop out of it first?

The dog in the above picture is our family dog Pepper. She was a rescue from a farm and she is pretty ancient now, probably at least 14. My dad was letting her and my aunt's dog out (we're dog sitting) while I was taking these pictures and they managed to sneak into a few shots. I love having so many pets around all the time, it was really weird to live without any while I was at school. We also have two cats (one is my sister's) and Luna, my rabbit.  

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous photo shoot- you look so beautiful and happy! I love how your skirt flares out, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! That skirt would be great for swing dancing or salsa, too bad I don't know how to haha!

    ReplyDelete