Friday 28 June 2013

Pop Art Princess





What I Wore: 
Dress: Purchased from Erin aka Zero Style (ASOS originally)
Shoes: DIY from this post

I kind of feel like I am wearing a comic book in this outfit. Something about the white piping on the dress and the Archie comic shoes makes me feel like I just stepped straight out of those inked pages. I bought this lovely dress from Erin over at Zero Style a few weeks ago and I am so happy that is fit perfectly. I am always a little weary about buying things online because you can never be 100% sure that it is going to fit. So far I have lucked out with all of my online purchases, but you still never know until the item arrives. Anyway, this dress is really cute and I am glad that I talked myself into buying it. The pipping forming the faux peter pan collar is a really nice touch. I also had no idea that it had pockets until I washed it inside out and spotted to pocket bags. I love it when there are hidden pockets in things.

Today we are going down to the Hamilton waterfront to check out the tall ships sailing in. You may remember that last summer Colin and I went to see the tall ships while they were docked in Halifax. Unfortunately last time we didn't get to see them sailing in, so this will be a whole new experience. I hope you all have a wonderful Canada Day weekend (to those of you in Canada anyway, otherwise happy Independence day)!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, this dress is so cute! Alex


    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alex! I couldn't resist purchasing it, the pipping was calling to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is gorgeous! Monochrome, pockets...what more could you need :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lucy! It literally has everything I could want in a dress, can't ask for more :D

    ReplyDelete