Wednesday 12 December 2012

Pink and Yellow





What I Wore:
Dress: Zellers
Cardi: Thrifted (Talize)
Tights: Walmart
Shoes: Ardene
Belt: Ardene
Necklace: Gift from a friend 

Yay bright colours! Yay polka dots! I love these tights so I was super sad this morning when I ripped a hole in them. I thought I could get away with them throughout the day as long as I put some nail polish on the run. Unfortunately that was not the case. Thank goodness the tights are pretty sheer and you couldn't really see the runs. The right leg is now almost entirely destroyed, and the left side has a hole in the toe. It might be time for these puppies to go in the garbage :( 

You can't really see my necklace the pictures, which I didn't realize until I was already typing this post up so here is a close up shot of it.   


I like how the oink in the necklace matches my belt.   I have been really digging pink and yellow lately, one of my new favourite colour combinations. That and red and brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment