Monday 17 December 2012

Green Lace Bow














What I Wore:
Dress: Old Navy
Cardi: Thrifted (Talize)
Necklace: FanExpo artist booth
Bow: Ardene

I love this dress, I got a few months ago from Old Navy and was really excited when I found out it was Rayon. I thought it was Cotton at first, but when I touched it it had a slightly smoother feel, so I checked the tag and it said Rayon. That's a nice little meandering story for you. I got a lot of compliments on my boots at work today, which was really nice. I am glad I decided to get this pair and not the other ones, these seem a little more versatile (especially since they match a lot of what I own already) and a bit more unique. I also feel like I could have worn some saddle shoes (I have been hunting for a pair of these for ages) or some short oxford style boots (so much want) with this dress, alas I own neither of these things right now. People kept commenting that I looked like I was ready to go to a sock hop or the soda shop today so saddle shoes would have been perfect. I was thinking on my way home from work that I also could have worn some knee socks, but it seemed a little late in the day to add those in. There's always next time, although I have been trying to avoid wearing the same items of clothing together lately since I don't want repeats on here or in real life haha. Like I mentioned before, it was getting boring wearing the same things all the time. I really enjoy how the cardigan matches the colour of the polka dots, it's little things like that that make me happy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment