Friday 9 November 2012

Little Olws












What I Wore: 
Dress: Reitmans
Cardi: Thrifted
Tights: Dollorama
Boots: Payless
Necklace: Fan Expo booth

I was a bit of a ham today and took a buttload of pictures, which was fun. It is still a little hard hard to tell in the close ups but there are cute owls on my necklace. My VV Boutique (Value Village) trip did not yield me any boots yesterday but I did get a new shirt, two cardigans, a pair of work shoes, and a pair of sandals for next summer. I could not find any sandals this year for the life of me (shoe woes again) so I am glad I have some lined up for next year already. Due to the boot shortage I ended up ordering a pair from ModCloth. I feel like keeping it a bit of a secret so all will be revealed once they arrive in the mail (hopefully within the next two weeks, but it can take up to three since I didn't get the express shipping). I am keeping my fingers crossed that they fit and I don't have to return them, that would be such a drag. My feet are weird and finding shoes that fit all of my requirements and actually fit my feet can be a bit of a nightmare. I sense an ongoing theme in my posts this week, haha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment