Friday 22 February 2013

Peplum Surprise








What I Wore:
Shirt: ModCloth
Cardi: Walmart
Skirt: Made By Me
Tighst: ModCloth
Shoes: Thrifted (Talize)
Belt: Bealls 

I bought this shirt and tights during the ModCloth sale that happened a few weeks ago. They arrived in the mail while I was away on vacation and didn't get a chance to wear them until this week. I am really pleased with this shirt. I was worried it was going to look weird because the few other peplum items I have tried on didn't fit me quite right. Plus in the description it said it fit a bit large, but there was only one size left (the 14 which I normally wear) so I decided to take the plunge and order it anyway. To make a long story short it arrived, I tried it on and it looked great and fit perfectly! I was initially drawn to the shirt because of the shiny blue collar (big surprise) so I am really glad the rest of it worked out. I am not as pleased with the tights unfortunately. It said they were supposed to fit past my size, but they sit really low and the legs are short. The print kind of gets stretched out when I wear them (it's bows, which you can kind of see in the first picture). They still mostly fit and don't slouch when I wear them, so I think I can tolerate them because they print is really cute. The other item I got fits really well too which is great because it was a size smaller than I would normally wear. I will probably trot that out sometime next week, so stay tuned. The shoes were a great find at Talize. I never find used shoes in good condition so I was really excited when I found this pair. Not much else going on around here, I hope you are all having a happy Friday! 

P.S. If any of you have Tumblr you should check out the Fatshion February blog. I have been participating in it this year and it is super fun! 

P.P.S. I just found out that I won the Vintage Patch giveaway! I am super excited to add the Beige & Cream Housemartins Print (heart shape) to my jeans!   

No comments:

Post a Comment