Wednesday 20 June 2012

Giddy in Green





What I Wore:
Top: Zellers
Belt: From another shirt
Skirt: Smart Set
Shoes: Mall??
Earrings: My sister's

I lucked out and did get to go to Frenchy's again yesterday. I got a pretty good haul, three shirts and a pair of shorts. The shorts were definitely the best find. Once I wash everything I will sport some of the items on here. I also made my first ModCloth purchase yesterday. I am pretty excited about it. I have been looking for a bathing suit for a while so when the Merry Mariner went back on sale I had to snatch it up. It's a little more than I would normally spend on a bathing suit, but it is just so darn cute I couldn't resist it. I've been really into the nautical look lately. Depending on how the suit looks (I have never ordered clothes online so I am not sure if it will fit) I might do a fun beach photoshoot or something. Maybe I will go to Pirate's Cove...

4 comments:

  1. Oh man, that bathing suit looks awesome. I have also been trying to get a new bathing suit lately, and I understand the frustration. Anything nice and in my size is over $200! - Not something I'm willing to spend on a bathing suit.
    Hope it works out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am really excited about it! I don't understand why they are so expensive, a good one that fits and is a good price is hard to find. This will be the most I have ever spent, it better be worth it. Good luck in your hunt :)

      Delete