Wednesday 29 January 2014

Bridges & Balloons







What I Wore:
Shirt: Old Navy
Sweater: Asos Curve
Pants: Joe Fresh
Shoes: Ardene
Brooch: Clothing Swap

I really like the combination of denim and stripes here, I usually go for a darker wash denim for pants but the lighter blue looks good in shirts. I have been wearing this sweater a lot this winter, it doesn't look very warm, but it is actually pretty cozy. It works well for layering, plus the heart patches are just too cute. I am a real sucker for cute. My hot air balloon brooch is also very cute, I got that from the clothing swap I attended in December. This one lady brought in a whole bunch of brooches and I pretty much cleaned her out, they were all so great. I didn't leave the house the day I was wearing this, that's why I am not wearing weather appropriate shoes. It has been sooooooo freakin' cold here every day is a million layer, double pants kind of day. Nothing else to report really. If you haven't checked out my Etsy shop yet I encourage you to take a look :D

2 comments:

  1. I like the outfit and your hair and the curtain and cushions behind you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I was so pleased to get that curtain for a bargain and make some cushions out of it too!

    ReplyDelete