Friday 22 November 2013

Remixxxxed Skirt







What I Wore:
Shirt: Thrifted
Sweater: Thrifted
Skirt: Made by me (no pattern)
Tights: Joe Fresh
Shoes: Ardene 

I really like this look. I know I wear this skirt a lot on here (at least it seems like that to me), but it goes with so many things. A lot of fashion bloggers that I follow somehow manage not to wear the same thing multiple times, or they do special "remix" posts. Sometimes I wish I had enough clothes to be able to wear different things all the time. Unfortunately I don't have the money to spend on buying new clothing all the time, and that seems a little bit wasteful when you can mix and match items to make new outfits. That's another reason why I like thrifting and making things because you can get something that is unique and that you can match with other things in your wardrobe.  

With the move quickly approaching (two weeks!), packing and such things are happening at a decent pace. And by decent, I mean I have one box packed at my parents (full of clean sheets), but have managed to sort through all of my school papers and and everything else in my room and came away with a ridiculous amount of recycling and things to donate. Also, the day after we move Colin's sister is hosting a clothing swap. I am really excited for it, and it actually is coming at a perfect time because I already had to sort through my clothes before we moved anyway. I will be definitely sharing pictures from it afterwards, even if I don't come home with anything. Other than the hustle and bustle that surrounds a big move, there is not much else going on. I have started watching the X-Files and am really enjoying it so far. I never realized how many people started there careers on there. Last night I watched and episode with Jack Black! I was really afraid of that kind of stuff as a child, but am just starting to get into it now. It took me forever to be able to watch Buffy, and that's pretty tame in comparison. I am glad I have grown out of that phase though because there are some great sci-fi/horror shows out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment